Freedom of the Press is an inherent right of all free people. The extension of that right to electronic media has been established with the revolution in computer technology and the Internet. No longer is that right granted only to print media. The public’s easy access to cell phone and video cameras has opened the door for on location recordings of evens that would never be accessible in such a timely fashion by the print media photographers and journalists.
American Press Association President and CEO Ron Watson has brought to the public an extraordinary opportunity to participate in the news gathering process as a photojournalist, photographer or videographer.
We encourage multiple submissions from citizens around the world who want to share their various viewpoints journalistically and photographically. All submissions to APA are judged by their professionalism and timeliness as to their newsworthy relevance, artistic expression and technical merit.
Our editorial policy governing submissions is to accept all comments/photos/videos without editorial limitations but will not permit any hate literature or infringements on other people’s privacy and rights.
We encourage an active dialogue from all our members and non-members. This site is not just for the academic and the established press; it is for any citizen who feel they have a story, image or video of substance and importance to share with others.
For more information and requirements on how you can become an active member of APA and receive press credentials contact us at our headquarters.
Call 978-413-3933, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHOTOJOURNALISM 101: HOW TO SHOOT LIKE A PRO
- The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. —Charles de Gaulle
- The TROJAN HORSE OF AMERICA
- NATO’s Eastward Expansion: Why Russia Resents Us?
- Trump Presidency: A Letter to My Son
- Photographic Journey through Ecuador
- …and There’s Death and Decay
- Farm Aid 30: “Good Food Movement” & Growing Solutions
- In the Name of “Bringing Democracy” to Middle East
- War — The Ultimate Proof of Human Insanity
- Les Camargues “Horsing Around” – a memory made timeless
- In the Name of “Protecting the Public”
- Russian billionaire returns $4.1m Nobel Prize to American geneticist
- Radiation at Fukushima
- American Heart: 9/11 Tenth Anniversary
- Première: Free Speech & Transcendent Journey of Chris Drew
- Book Review – The Boston Marathon Bombing Memorials