$495 apply now
Renewal from $149
All major credit cards accepted.
Benefits of Membership in American Press Association
- Press Pass Credentials
As a credentialed APA journalist you have an opportunity to gain access to many events and venues not afforded to the general public. Press privileges are just that — not a right. Request to cover any event is at the discretion of the event holder.
- APA affiliation provides outlets for your journalistic expression
APA regularly features members who have excelled in their journalistic or photographic work, bringing you business from your local community (be it wedding photography, videography, architectual, documentary, life style or studio photography).
- National & Worldwide Recognition
Once a member, you are part of an international press organization that puts you shoulder to shoulder with some of the most recognized photographers and journalists around the world.
- APA is a worldwide news organization represented internationally.
- Journalists requesting permission to cover any event can expect to be granted access if they are professional, courteous, and non-demanding.
- Membership with APA brings added respect and credibility
- As an APA freelance journalist you gain access, close and personal, to local, national, and international events. Journalists representing APA are expected to maintain a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Any misuse of APA press credentials will result in the revocation of your press privileges. We expect all members to conduct themselves in the most professional and ethical way.