May damnation come down on these inhumane leaders and their Islamic stupidity. Dogs have more compassion than these, so called, religious leaders. They would give their lives for their owners in a second, if need be. The extent to which humans lose their compassion, their humanity, their love of these creatures is a foreboding of the cruelty they can impose on all living creatures be they human or animal.
Any religion that oppresses life and liberty, that teaches hatred and suppression of free speech, thought, and religious preference, or the freedom to not believe as a choice is a religion that can only succeed by oppression, coercion and force. This is the history of Islam, it has been spread by invasion, fear, oppression, torture, imprisonment and beheading of those who resist its imposition as a people or a nation. Its history is replete with crimes against humanity.
For those who argue that Christianity has had such a history that carries little weight in the lights of the fact that the Crusades were brought on by the fight against the Muslim hoards that swept the middle east in the 11th, 12th and 13th centuries. For the pasts seven, or so, centuries Christianity has not been the bane of mankind, but with few exception, it has been the religion of love, forgiveness and reconciliation. It has spawned the principles of democracy, and freedom, and brotherhood around the world, but has also defended itself from oppressive and conquest when needed.
Any religion has the potential to spawn bigots and actions in “the name of god“, and Christianity is no exception as many example throughout history bear testimony to: The witch hunts of Salem to the KuKlux Clan all had their roots in so-called “religious overtones”. So, the fact that we can find evidence of mis-deeds in the name of Christianity through the centuries in no way excuses the oppressive and autocratic imposition of Muslim teachings, be it sharia law, the oppression of women, or death to all infidels.
Whether it is the slaughter of dolphins in the bay of Japan, the slaughter of whales by the same county, we’ve come to place where the balance between a compassionate human race is tipping further and further towards a world that is heading for its own destruction. What we are observing in the radical Islamic world which promotes slaughter, rape and pillage in the name of a religious cause is just the tip of an iceberg that is creeping up on all of humanity.
Just another example of the cruel and inhumane culture of Islamic interpretation by religious bigots of Iran, where dog lovers are in uproar after authorities began confiscating their pets in a crackdown on the “vulgar Western culture” of canine ownership launched by the local prosecutor Mohsin Boosaidi who told Fars news agency on June 19 that “Keeping and caring for dogs is haram (forbidden) according to religious leaders”.
- My story of working with Governor Cuomo
- The Trump Administration 2017-2021 – An Obituary
- The future of GOP? It doesn’t have one.
- Presiding over a dark winter
- “America is Back”: Despair, depression, militarism, imperialism, and corporatism.
- Cyberspace Informational Chaos
- Biden administration will find it hard to integrate itself in a world changed by Trump
- US elections 2020: massive social divide
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: ‘a perfect set-up’ for spreading COVID-19
- Dogs Can Smell COVID-19
- Chinese Coronavirus has landed in the U.S.
- Health and Medicine
- Sign Petition: Travel Ban to Mexico
- Homelessness Epidemics in the US
- Homelessness Crisis in America
- The Dominican Republic 2019
- How to deal with the daily barrage of bad news
- Marijuana as a Medicine: Everything You Need to Know
- PHOTOJOURNALISM 101: HOW TO SHOOT LIKE A PRO
- The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. —Charles de Gaulle
- NATO’s Eastward Expansion: Why Russia Resents Us?
- Trump Presidency: A Letter to My Son
- Photographic Journey through Ecuador
- Farm Aid 30: “Good Food Movement” & Growing Solutions
- War — The Ultimate Proof of Human Insanity
- Les Camargues “Horsing Around” – a memory made timeless
- In the Name of “Protecting the Public”
- Russian billionaire returns $4.1m Nobel Prize to American geneticist
- Radiation at Fukushima
- American Heart: 9/11 Tenth Anniversary
- Première: Free Speech & Transcendent Journey of Chris Drew
- Book Review – The Boston Marathon Bombing Memorials