The meltdown of the Japanese Fukushima plant is still going on and the extent of the damage and danger was far more serious than reported initially. Europe and the the West Coast of the U.S. will suffer from this catastrophe and fish and food from Japan will be hard to swallow. We haven’t seen the last of this tragedy as it will have devastating effects for literally thousands of years. The half time for Plutonium 239 with a half-life of 24,110 years. Plutonium is a silver-white, non-noble, heavy metal, which is primarily artificially produced in nuclear reactors – more precisely, breeder reactors. In nature, it occurs only in very small quantities in uranium ores, where it originates from natural uranium. As a consequence of its high alpha-particle-radiating activity and its propensity for accumulating in the bones of human beings and other living organisms, plutonium has the effect of making the entire body radioactive. It belongs to the most dangerous of known toxins. As a rule, the inhalation of plutonium dust evokes lung cancer, whereby, however, the effect of even a few micrograms can lead to fatal radiation poisoning. At least, those are the most important facts of which I am aware, aside from the half lives of two further plutonium isotopes. Of course, I am no nuclear physicist.
Very dangerous and extensive radiation is still being emitted from reactor 3, in which the dangerous plutonium is exposed, and which not only spreads over wide regions, rather also spreads out into the sea and seriously contaminates the sea as well as fish and the other sea creatures, which has manifold deadly consequences. It is therefore a deliberate lie, from those in charge, that the disaster has not yet happened in the named form. And the occurrence of the now-threatening, ultra super worst-possible-case-scenario, is only a question of time. The measures which are taken for the cooling of the reactors, and so forth, and which are meant to prevent everything, only correspond to useless acts of desperation. But also to bear in mind with this is that the water which is taken, in desperation, from the sea to use for cooling, on the other hand, involves great danger, because the seawater’s salt generates dangerous effects which impair the cooling process. And the radioactive particles, which are blown all over the place by the wind, actually spread around the Earth. Radiation has already been detected, as early as March 17th, 2011 such radioactive particles are found in the northern area of Europe as well as in Central Europe.
“In early April, the agency said some 370,000 terabecquerels escaped from the facility. It now believes that figure was 770,000 terabecquerels. One terabecquerel is a trillion becquerels, the standard measure of radiation, while the permissible level of iodine-131 for vegetables and fish is 2,000 becquerels per kilogram.”
Nuclear fuel has melted through base of Fukushima plant – Telegraph
Ron Watson, CEO & Founder, APA
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: ‘a perfect set-up’ for spreading COVID-19
- Dogs Can Smell COVID-19
- Chinese Coronavirus has landed in the U.S.
- Health and Medicine
- Sign Petition: Travel Ban to Mexico
- Homelessness Epidemics in the US
- Homelessness Crisis in America
- The Dominican Republic 2019
- How to deal with the daily barrage of bad news
- Marijuana as a Medicine: Everything You Need to Know
- PHOTOJOURNALISM 101: HOW TO SHOOT LIKE A PRO
- The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs. —Charles de Gaulle
- NATO’s Eastward Expansion: Why Russia Resents Us?
- Trump Presidency: A Letter to My Son
- Photographic Journey through Ecuador
- Farm Aid 30: “Good Food Movement” & Growing Solutions
- War — The Ultimate Proof of Human Insanity
- Les Camargues “Horsing Around” – a memory made timeless
- In the Name of “Protecting the Public”
- Russian billionaire returns $4.1m Nobel Prize to American geneticist
- Radiation at Fukushima
- American Heart: 9/11 Tenth Anniversary
- Première: Free Speech & Transcendent Journey of Chris Drew
- Book Review – The Boston Marathon Bombing Memorials